The way we work with you ensures that we have a thorough understanding of your issues and objectives so that the optimum project plan can be drawn up and implemented. This process allows the best outcome to be delivered in line with desired objectives and at the lowest costs.
- The process starts with a no-commitment consultation to establish your issues and requirements.
- It usually takes place as an introductory meeting or telephone call. We listen to what your basic business issue is and the objectives you need to achieve.
- Planning. Possible ways forward are discussed and we jointly work out the best plan of action and timescales.
- Budgetary requirements for the project are established
- Start the project and review regularly with you – the client. Depending on the direction that the project is proceding, adjustments to the plan may be requirement to achieve desired outcomes.
- On project completion, issue a written report (if required), and carry out a final project review